Data Center Operation & Facilities Management” Level 1
Introduction: This Data Center Operation and Maintenance course for Engineers and Managers is an introduction course for all levels of data center engineering and management staff as an elementary training.
1. Emergency response and basic data center plant and equipment.
2. Mission critical system and maintenance management.
3. Individual plant details and maintenance strategy.
4. Common plant breakdowns and builders work maintenance.
5. Office area maintenance and preventive maintenance.
9. CRAC and UPS plant characteristics.
10. Case and revision exercises
1. Participants can quickly understand the basic but important operations and maintenance of data center systems and process.
2. Able to grab the comprehensive idea of the DC from emergency response to normal planned preventive maintenance and then specialize in the CRAC and UPS units.
3. Prepare the foundation to go to the data center engineering in the next intermediate and senior levels.
This is our College first ecourse on Data Center Facilities Management Video Course. Free for most people for the first module. The 2nd to 6th module will be paid in one lump sum. Call +852-26871208 or search www.Tdpedu.org.
Data Center Engineering is the future for IT and e-commerce. 5 G further enhance for more data center specialist demand, take the course and join the demanding jobs fast