FSE Engineering Group Limited, a member of FSE Lifestyle Services Limited (Stock Code: 0331.HK) is one of the leading E&M engineering companies in Hong Kong. To cope with our continuous growth and development of the business, we are now seeking for the following capable individuals to join our Maintenance Department at Kowloon Bay office.
Engineer / Assistant Engineer – Maintenance
Qualification & Requirement:
- Higher Diploma or above in Building Services or Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in building services and maintenance works.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD drawing and MS Office Operation.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Good communication and customer service skills.
- Highly responsible, self-motivated, and being a good team player.
Candidates with less experience will be considered as “Assistant Engineer”.
- Prepare quotations, coordinate and manage regular and emergency repair and maintenance works for E&M projects.
- Conduct regular site inspections to monitor the progress of maintenance works and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Coordinate with all the relevant parties to ensure safety during the implementation of maintenance works, etc.
Interested parties please apply with full resume, date availability and expected salary to the Human Resources Department via Email: email@example.com or fax at 2258 0935. You’re welcomed to WhatsApp or WeChat 6898 8927 for enquiry.
Company Website: www.fseng.com.hk
Our Group is an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All applications and data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used exclusively for recruitment purposes. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview. We will retain the applications for a maximum period of 6 months and may refer suitable candidates to other vacancies within the Group.