Title: Assistant Engineering Manager
Report To: Engineering & Project Manager
Assist the Engineering & Project Manager in all aspects of the operation of the Engineering Department, to ensure the Club’s facilities operation in order and compliance with statutory regulations. To plan and manage all preventive maintenance / upgrade projects in order to achieve Management and/or Committee objectives.
- Regular audit all Club premises (exterior and interior), facilities and utilities with remedial reports to ensure compliance with statutory regulations, operation in order and maintain constant supply respectively. To plan, implement and oversee Preventive Maintenance regimes to keep the Club condition to achieve Senior Management and / or Committee objectives.
- To supervise Engineering staff for daily operation, repair and planned maintenance aspects.
- To assist in planning, budgeting and implementation for the Club upgrade projects.
- To assist in preparation of tender documents for all planned preventative maintenance / upgrade projects.
- To assist in site supervision and co-ordination for all planned preventative maintenance / upgrade projects.
- To assist in preparing and control annual budget for Engineering Department.
- To review energy efficiency and control cost saving for the Club facilities.
- To provide technical advice & support about facilities operation and maintenance issues for other departments.
- Actively pursues the establishment and implementation of best practices within the budget.
- To provide technical assistance to the Club’s major events and functions.
- Through other departments, attitude and appearance, promotes a high level of interaction with other departments and a high degree of member / guest satisfaction.
- To ensure an up-to-date database with statutory certificates, inventory, drawings and repair & maintenance records.
- Provide technical training to Engineering staff, to keep capabilities of staff to the required level for their facilities and scope of work
- To perform any other assigned duties by the Senior Management.
Occupational Health & Safety:
- Take reasonable care for health and safety of himself / herself and others
- Actively involved in the work safety and responsive to risk prevention at work
- Play an active role in fulfilling the managerial responsibilities for occupational health and safety
- Compliance with the Occupational Safety & Health Ordinance and related Club rules
- Actively participate the Health & Safety Group and attend the regular meeting
THIS JOB DESCRIPTION IS NOT EXHAUSTIVE OF ALL JOB TASKS, BUT A GUIDE AND TASKS MAY BE ADDED OR REMOVED BY YOUR IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR ACCORDING TO THE PRESSURE OF WORK.